Our Bespoke Solution or “drop ship” allows you access to more unique membrane sizes or for supplying branches in your network that don’t have storage space or the handling capacity for the large rolls of ClassicBond EPDM. You can order per job or hold the range of ClassicBond accessories and simply or der the membrane as required. These bespoke orders can be delivered direct to your branch or to a site address. Using our online ClassicBond materials calculator will also aid you in putting your orders together.
We stock in both our Northern & Southern warehouses membrane widths from 3.05m to 15.25m wide and up to 30.5m long in 1.2mm and 1.5mm thicknesses allowing any practicable size requirement you need without holding stock.
- Have access to large product range on top of your normal stock holding
- Delivery within 24 to 48 hours*
- Explore new product range without large financial outlay
Place your order with our order processing team by phone, email or fax and we will process the order and deliver to the address on the time and day required. Our online materials calculator will also assist you in putting together the order you need.
- Notify your customer of the delivery date
- If your vehicles or the customer are local to a Flex-R branch collect the goods immediately
WE CUT & PACK
Our professional warehouse operatives can either cut the membrane to the nearest roll width or to the exact size required depending on how your order processing system can operate and which is more economical for you and your customer.
- Space saving at branch
- Safe & secure packaged order
- Fast order processing
We will ship to the given address on the given day. If delivering direct to your customer we can include your own delivery note (by prior arrangement). Orders depending on size will be shipped either palletised or by next day couriers.
- Delivery in 24 to 48 hours
- Use of your delivery notes
- You get notified of offsite delivery
Need the best of both worlds?
Our bespoke solution is perfect for merchants looking to minimise stock holding. If this is the case we have found that a blend of holding the ClassicBond accessories in stock and getting bespoke membrane ordered is a successful combination to assist with sales and customer convenience. We would always recommend to hold the full range of products as this will gain you more repeat customers but please speak to us about this or any specific requirements you may have.
* orders must be placed before 12.30pm the day prior to delivery to be considered for next business day delivery.